The following are important for all classes:
- Wear warm layered clothing. It will be cold early in the day and possibly HOT later. Also, it’s best to wear closed toe, non-slip shoes. You will be walking on uneven, slippery surfaces.
- Wear a gardening hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses. It can get bright and hot outside if you are coming to an outdoor class.
- Bring a snack or lunch for longer classes.
- Bring a notepad and something to write with.
- Realize there could be significant traffic on some sunny or stormy days. Please plan your commute accordingly, as we do start our classes on time.